Subject: Re: i31 (qdtext BNF) resolved

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:16:59 +1100

Based on discussion, I think that Julian's text does resolve the  
issue at hand, keeping in mind that a general ABNF upgrade /  
adjustment is a separate issue, as is the whitespace part of the  
discussion.

If anyone disagrees with this pre-WG resolution, please say so;  
otherwise, we can close this and move on.

On 18/06/2007, at 11:31 PM, Julian Reschke wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> I had an outstanding action item to resolve issue i31 (<http:// 
> www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/1.1/rfc2616bis/issues/#i31>) as per  
> <http://www.w3.org/2007/03/18-rfc2616-minutes.html#action13>.
>
> Done. See <http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/1.1/rfc2616bis/draft- 
> lafon-rfc2616bis-latest.html#rfc.issue.i31-qdtext-bnf>.
>
> Best regards, Julian
>

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/