Subject: Fwd: I-D candidate: draft-sharhalakis-httptz-03.txt

From: Stefanos Harhalakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:24:04 +0300

FYI. Because of a mistake of mine, it did not reach the list.

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: I-D candidate: draft-sharhalakis-httptz-03.txt
Date: Tuesday 08 April 2008
From: Stefanos Harhalakis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hello there,

Please accept the 4th revision of this (expired) draft. It is a rewrite of the 
last one. 

This is an early work-in-progress document and is going to be used for asking 
the opinion of vendors.

Thank you in advance,
Harhalakis Stefanos

-------------------------------------------------------

Anounce:
-------------------------------------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

        Title           : Timezone Information in HTTP
        Author(s)       : S. Harhalakis
        Filename        : draft-sharhalakis-httptz-03.txt
        Pages           : 15
        Date            : 2008-4-8
        
This document defines a HTTP header for clients to provide timezone
   information to web servers.  An ABNF description of the corresponding
   header is provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sharhalakis-httptz-03.txt
-------------------------------------------------------