Subject: planning publication of -03 drafts

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:36:47 +0200

Hi,

I'm planning to publish -03 drafts early next week, based on what's in 
SVN now.

The current editor versions of the drafts can be found at 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/>:

P1: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p1-messaging.html>

P2: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p2-semantics.html>

P3: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p3-payload.html>

P4: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p4-conditional.html>

P5: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p5-range.html>

P6: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p6-cache.html>

P7: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p7-auth.html>

Diffs of the text versions are available as well: 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-latest-from-previous.diff.html>, 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-latest-from-previous.diff.html>, 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-latest-from-previous.diff.html>, 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-latest-from-previous.diff.html>,
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-latest-from-previous.diff.html>,
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-latest-from-previous.diff.html>,
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-latest-from-previous.diff.html>.

So if anybody feels that something is wrong with what we changed since 
February, please let me know ASAP.

That being saiod, we plan to publish another set of drafts in time 
before the Dublin meeting (that is, on or before July 14).

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 12:33:07 +0200

Julian Reschke wrote:
> ...

I have generated -03 drafts in 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/03/>, diffs 
are available from 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/diffs/>.

If nothing comes up, I'll submit the drafts next Tuesday.

BR, Julian

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:24:15 +0200

Hi,

the -03 drafts have now been submitted. The changes relative to -02 are 
summarized in 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-03#appendix-E.4>, 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-03#appendix-B.4>,
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-03#appendix-D.4>,
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-03#appendix-B.4>, 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-03#appendix-C.4>, 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-03#appendix-B.4> 
and <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-03#appendix-B.4>.

Best regards, Julian