Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpbis-security-properties-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Requirements for HTTP
	Author(s)       : P. Hoffman, A. Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-security-properties-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-07-13

Recent IESG practice dictates that IETF protocols must specify
mandatory-to-implement security mechanisms, so that all conformant
implementations share a common baseline.  This document examines all
widely deployed HTTP security technologies, and analyzes the trade-
offs of each.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-security-properties-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.