Subject: http implementations (Google Docs)

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 18:34:06 +0000

I've shared a document with you called "http implementations":
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pAZLaupBqGqXrtsaexTjPYg&inv=[email-masked]&t=311163818025558931&guest

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open 
this document, just click the link above.

This is an experiment to see if we can collect implementation data as
input to HTTPBIS, as Roy suggested a while back. Please take a look and
add implementations, metrics and data where you can.

Please have a look at the README sheet and contact me with any
questions or concerns.

---

From: Daniel Stenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 22:35:20 +0200 (CEST)

> I've shared a document with you called "http implementations":

Nice work!

I'm the primary guy behind curl (or rather libcurl as that's what has the HTTP 
client implementation), but I can't edit the mentioned document at all. I can 
see it in "View only" mode only. I would otherwise be able to fill in the 
blanks for libcurl.

My list of (free file transfer) tools with HTTP implementations:

 	http://curl.haxx.se/docs/comparison-table.html

My list of free HTTP libraries:

 	http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/competitors.html

-- 

  / daniel.haxx.se

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:00:40 -0700

Hi,

Good you have you here.

Following that link *should* get you a "collaborator" status, but you  
may need to sign into Google first (and get an account there, if  
applicable). Do you see any options to do that? Other folks have  
successfully signed up.

Cheers,

On 20/07/2008, at 1:35 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I'm the primary guy behind curl (or rather libcurl as that's what  
> has the HTTP client implementation), but I can't edit the mentioned  
> document at all. I can see it in "View only" mode only. I would  
> otherwise be able to fill in the blanks for libcurl.
>

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:09:28 -0700

Everyone: Daniel says that the workaround is to sign into Google Docs  
first, *then* go to the link in the mail.

Cheers,

On 20/07/2008, at 2:00 PM, Mark Nottingham wrote:

>
> Hi,
>
> Good you have you here.
>
> Following that link *should* get you a "collaborator" status, but  
> you may need to sign into Google first (and get an account there, if