Subject: planning publication of -04 drafts

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:04:23 +0200

Hi,

I'm planning to publish -04 drafts sometimes next week, based on what's 
in SVN now.

The current editor versions of the drafts can be found at 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/>:

P1: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p1-messaging.html>

P2: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p2-semantics.html>

P3: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p3-payload.html>

P4: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p4-conditional.html>

P5: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p5-range.html>

P6: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p6-cache.html>

P7: 
<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/latest/p7-auth.html>

Diffs of the text versions are available as well: 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-latest-from-previous.diff.html>, 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-latest-from-previous.diff.html>, 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-latest-from-previous.diff.html>, 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-latest-from-previous.diff.html>,
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-latest-from-previous.diff.html>,
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-latest-from-previous.diff.html>,
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-latest-from-previous.diff.html>.

So if anybody feels that something is wrong with what we changed since 
June, please let me know ASAP.

Once the drafts are published, we can also submit the method 
registration draft:

<http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations/latest/draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations.html>

(which relies on the introduction of the method registry in Part 2, see 
<http://www3.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/72>).

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:41:46 +0200

Julian Reschke wrote:
> ...

The drafts have now been published (XML and HTML versions are available 
at <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/httpbis/draft-ietf-httpbis/04/>).

BR, Julian