Subject: I-D candidate: draft-sharhalakis-httptz-04.txt

From: Stefanos Harhalakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:17:44 +0300

Hello,

Please accept the 5th revision of this draft.

The only difference is that its Intended status was changed to "Experimental" 
from "Standards Track" (and a typo fix).

Thank you in advance,
Harhalakis Stefanos

---

From: "IETF Drafts Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:43:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

While attempting to post your draft I noticed that the filename version
number on the first page of the draft does not match the filename.  I am
assuming that this is version 04, so please change the version number on
the first page of the document to reflect this because it currently says
version 03.

Thank you,

IETF Secretariat