Subject: minneapolis meeting plans

From: David Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 09:01:33 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a plan for the HTTP-WG to meet in Minneapolis?

Dave Morris

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 18:17:55 +0200

> Is there a plan for the HTTP-WG to meet in Minneapolis?

As far as I can tell: no. See 
<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/minutes/httpbis.txt>:

"* 10 min - Next steps / schedule review

It was tentatively stated that we won't be meeting in Minneapolis, 
although there may be a design team effort in the meantime to work on 
suggested resolutions for issues, and generally kick things along."

BR, Julian

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 10:48:06 +1000

Yes. No plan at this time, although I *may* be in MN, and if so I'm  
happy to discuss things with folks informally.

Cheers,

On 02/10/2008, at 2:17 AM, Julian Reschke wrote:

> As far as I can tell: no. See <http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/minutes/httpbis.txt 
> >:
>
> although there may be a design team effort in the meantime to work  
> on suggested resolutions for issues, and generally kick things along."
>
> BR, Julian
>
>

--
Mark Nottingham       [email-masked]

---

From: Shane McCarron <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 20:09:25 -0500

FWIW I live in Minneapolis - happy to buy beers for anyone I irritated 
in this group with that last discussion ;-)

-- 
Shane P. McCarron                          Phone: +1 763 786-8160 x120
Managing Director                            Fax: +1 763 786-8180
ApTest Minnesota                            Inet: [email-masked]