Subject: Upcoming meetings (Stockholm and Hiroshima)

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:19:40 +1000

At this point, the plan is NOT to meet in Stockholm, but to meet again  
in Hiroshima.

AIUI there may be some bar BoFs or other activities proposed that may  
be of interest to HTTP folks in Stockholm, so please watch the list.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:31:41 +1000

I've had a few local implementers express disappointment that we're  
not meeting, and at least two of the editors are going to be present  
in Stockholm, so I've requested a slot for HTTPbis there. We'll firm  
up plans (or not) for Hiroshima at a later date.

Note that we're not guaranteed a slot (because it was requested after  
the cutoff), but hopefully we'll get in; the preliminary agenda is  
scheduled to be available Jun 19.

Cheers,

On 03/06/2009, at 11:19 AM, Mark Nottingham wrote:

> At this point, the plan is NOT to meet in Stockholm, but to meet  
> again in Hiroshima.
>
> AIUI there may be some bar BoFs or other activities proposed that  
> may be of interest to HTTP folks in Stockholm, so please watch the  
> list.
>
> Cheers,