Subject: draft-sharhalakis-httptz-05

From: Stefanos Harhalakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:02:06 +0300

Hello,

FYI I'm forwarding you the following announcement of an I-D submission 
regarding timezone information in HTTP. I'd be glad to discuss any concerns 
and (if possible) get more feedback and corrections. This is already more than 
2 years old and if there are no objection I plan to ask to advance to 
experimental RFC in the next 6-month period.

If you want to have a look at it you may prefer to use the following page: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sharhalakis-httptz-05

Best regards,
Harhalakis Stefanos

-----

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

        Title           : Timezone Information in HTTP
        Author(s)       : S. Harhalakis
        Filename        : draft-sharhalakis-httptz-05.txt
        Pages           : 14
        Date            : 2009-07-27

This document defines a HTTP header for clients to provide timezone
information to web servers.  An ABNF description of the corresponding
header is provided.Discussion

Discussion about this document takes place in http-wg mailing list
(ietf-http-wg at w3.org).  Please CC v13 at v13.gr too.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sharhalakis-httptz-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sharhalakis-httptz-05.txt>