Subject: p5-range typo

From: Anthony Bryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:41:37 -0500

OLD
A response might transfer only a subrange of an entity-body, either
the request included one or more Range specifications, or because a
connection was broken prematurely.

NEW
A response might transfer only a subrange of an entity-body, either
because the request included one or more Range specifications, or
because a connection was broken prematurely.

RFC 2616
A response might transfer only a subrange of the bytes of an
entity-body, either because the request included one or more Range
specifications, or because a connection was broken prematurely.

-- 
(( Anthony Bryan ... Metalink [ http://www.metalinker.org ]
  )) Easier, More Reliable, Self Healing Downloads

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 17:58:43 +0100

> specifications, or because a connection was broken prematurely.

Thanks again; fixed.

BR, Julian