Subject: Meeting plans re. Anaheim?

From: David Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 20:59:52 -0800 (PST)

Is a WG meeting planned for Anaheim? If the HTTP-STATE group is meeting
hopefully coordinated to not conflict and be the same day?

Dave

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:16:15 +1100

Yes; I'm currently talking to the editors about meeting in both Anaheim and Maastricht. We'll have confirmation shortly.

I'll list HTTPSTATE and OAUTH as conflicts; any others?

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: "Anne van Kesteren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:50:10 +0100

On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 03:16:15 +0100, Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Yes; I'm currently talking to the editors about meeting in both Anaheim  
> and Maastricht. We'll have confirmation shortly.
>

IRI would make sense I think. (Though if that is just me never mind since  
I have no idea yet whether I will be there.)

-- 
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/