Subject: p7-auth typo

From: Anthony Bryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:57:38 -0500

I think 'necessary' should actually be 'necessarily'.

OLD

The "Authorization" request-header field allows a user agent to
authenticate itself with a server -- usually, but not necessary, after
receiving a 401 (Unauthorized) response. Its value consists of
credentials containing information of the user agent for the realm of
the resource being requested.

NEW

The "Authorization" request-header field allows a user agent to
authenticate itself with a server -- usually, but not necessarily,
after receiving a 401 (Unauthorized) response. Its value consists of
credentials containing information of the user agent for the realm of
the resource being requested.

-- 
(( Anthony Bryan ... Metalink [ http://www.metalinker.org ]
  )) Easier, More Reliable, Self Healing Downloads

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 22:42:48 +0100

> the resource being requested.

Good catch. Fixed.

Best regards, Julian