Subject: Fwd: [http-state] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-08 ?

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:41:14 +0200

(FYI)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [http-state] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-08 ?
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 16:01:01 -0700
From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
To: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>, 	IETF HTTP State WG 
<[email-masked]>

<chair>

dam issued draft-ietf-httpstate-cookie-08 on 23-Apr with all issues in the
tracker closed..

   http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpstate/trac/query?component=cookie

So, we think we're ready for Working Group Last Call on this spec.

Peter, do you agree?

Will two weeks be long enough to give folks time for another detailed 
review?

thanks,

=JeffH

</chair>

_______________________________________________
http-state mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/http-state