Subject: Fwd: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-08.txt> ('Headers-Not-Recognized' HTTP Header Field) to Experimental RFC

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 15:32:26 +0100

(FYI)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: 
<draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-08.txt> 
('Headers-Not-Recognized' HTTP Header Field) to Experimental RFC
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 05:28:08 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- ''Headers-Not-Recognized' HTTP Header Field'
   <draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized-08.txt> as an
Experimental RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-01-14. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yevstifeyev-http-headers-not-recognized/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce