Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 03:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of the Content-Disposition Header Field in the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
	Author(s)       : J. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2011-02-26

RFC 2616 defines the Content-Disposition response header field, but
points out that it is not part of the HTTP/1.1 Standard.  This
specification takes over the definition and registration of Content-
Disposition, as used in HTTP, and clarifies internationalization
aspects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:51:19 +0100

On 26.02.2011 12:45, [email-masked] wrote:
> ...
<
> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

This draft contains the new "Sender Advice" appendix mentioned earlier 
today 
(<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2011JanMar/0178.html>), 
plus a set of editorial improvements and updates; see 
<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-06.txt> 
for the complete diff.

I believe this is finally ready to go to IETF LC.

Best regards, Julian