Subject: Updated Prague agenda / remote participation details

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 11:21:41 +0200

Agenda: <http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/agenda/httpbis.txt>

Jabber channel: <xmpp:[email-masked]?join>
Audio stream: <http://ietf80streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf807.m3u>

HTTPbis Working Group Agenda
THURSDAY, March 31, 2011
1520-1720 Afternoon Session II (Karlin II & III)

=================================================================

*  1 min - Scribe selection
*  4 min - Agenda bashing
*  5 min - WG status [Mark Nottingham]
* 10 min - Content-Disposition status [Julian Reschke]
* 10 min - HTTP -11/-12/-13 changes overview [Julian Reschke]
* 40 min - Active issues discussion [Mark Nottingham]
           #20:  Default charsets for text media types
           #22:  ETag (and other metadata) in status messages
           #186: Document HTTP's error-handling philosophy
           #282: Recommend minimum sizes for protocol elements
           #250: message-body in CONNECT response
           #251: message-body in CONNECT request
           #255: Clarify status code for rate limiting
           #178: Content-MD5 and partial responses
* 50 min - Discussion of Related Work (tentative)
           ~10m: DKIM Signatures in HTTP [Dave Crocker]
           ~10m: Pipelining experience in Mozilla [Patrick McManus]
           ~10m: SPDY [Mike Belshe]
           ~10m: draft-thompson-hybi-http-timeout [Salvatore Loreto]
           ~ 5m: HYBI WG [Gabriel Montenegro]
           ~ 5m: WebSec WG [Tobias Gondrom]

=================================================================

Recommended Reading:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/report/9 <-- active issues
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
      draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging-13
      draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-13
      draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-13
      draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-13
      draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-13
      draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-13
      draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-13
      draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations-05
      draft-ietf-httpbis-security-properties-05
      draft-ietf-httpbis-content-disp-08 (@IESG)
      draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-00

Other background material:
      http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/httpbis-charter.html

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:48:19 +0200

On 28.03.2011 11:21, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> Agenda:<http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/agenda/httpbis.txt>
>
> Jabber channel:<xmpp:[email-masked]?join>
> Audio stream:<http://ietf80streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf807.m3u>
> ...

Note for those easily confused by timezones: this is in 4.5 hours from 
now :-)

Best regards, Julian