Subject: p6-cache-13; max-age typo, editorial inconsistency

From: Mark Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:55:55 -0400

I just ran into a couple of minor issues with p6-cache-13...

In 3.2.2, the definition of CC max-age for responses should read "The
max-age response directive indicates that *the* response is to be
...".

While there, I also noticed a editorial inconsistency between the
definition of max-age for requests and responses. The former is
defined using the text "age is no greater than the specified time in
seconds" while the latter is defined using "age is greater than the
specified number of seconds".

Mark.

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:53:55 +1000

Hi Mark,

> max-age response directive indicates that *the* response is to be

I believe this was fixed in -14.

> specified number of seconds".

Thanks; I'll align them to the latter version.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/