Subject: New version of the Memento Internet Draft

From: Herbert van de Sompel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 15:40:28 -0600

Hi all,

The new version of the Memento (Time Travel for the Web) Internet Draft is
now available:

(*) TXT version: http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-vandesompel-memento-01.txt
(*) HTML version: http://mementoweb.org/guide/rfc/ID/

This version contains updates and clarifications that result from community
feedback, as well as new material pertaining to discovery of TimeGates,
TimeMaps, and Mementos. The Changelog section of the I-D highlights the
major edits.

Looking forward to feedback.

Greetings

Herbert Van de Sompel, Michael L. Nelson, Robert Sanderson

-- 
Herbert Van de Sompel
Digital Library Research & Prototyping
Los Alamos National Laboratory, Research Library
http://public.lanl.gov/herbertv/

==