Subject: Fwd: Second Last Call: <draft-hammer-hostmeta-16.txt> (Web Host Metadata) to Proposed Standard

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 10:41:08 -0600

FYI, you still have 8 days to provide feedback on this one.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Second Last Call: <draft-hammer-hostmeta-16.txt> (Web Host
Metadata)	to Proposed Standard
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 14:53:38 -0700
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'Web Host Metadata'
  <draft-hammer-hostmeta-16.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-29. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification describes a method for locating host metadata as
   well as information about individual resources controlled by the
   host.

Editorial Note (to be removed by RFC Editor)

   Please discuss this draft on the [email-masked] [1] mailing
   list.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hammer-hostmeta/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce