Subject: Issue 274 (again)

From: Mykyta Yevstifeyev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 08:01:35 +0300

Hello,

A while ago I posted to this list asking whether there is an intent to 
consider my issue 274 
(http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/274).  It is 
currently listed as "new" but remained in such state for already 5 
months.  So my question is: Can somebody describe me clearly what's the 
position regarding the issue?  Is there strong consensus to discard it?

Thanks,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 08:15:44 -0700

Mykyta,

Please be patient; we'll get to it. 

On 30/07/2011, at 10:01 PM, Mykyta Yevstifeyev wrote:

>  So my question is: Can somebody describe me clearly what's the position regarding the issue?  Is there strong consensus to discard it?

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/