Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:30:05 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : HTTP/1.1, part 2: Message Semantics
    Author(s)     : R. Fielding, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-15.txt
    Pages         : 64
    Date          : 2011-07-11
    
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
   protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypermedia information
   systems.  HTTP has been in use by the World Wide Web global
   information initiative since 1990.  This document is Part 2 of the
   seven-part specification that defines the protocol referred to as
   "HTTP/1.1" and, taken together, obsoletes RFC 2616.  Part 2 defines
   the semantics of HTTP messages as expressed by request methods,
   request header fields, response status codes, and response header
   fields.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.