Subject: Re: #160: Redirects and non-GET methods

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 17:47:02 +0100

On 2011-09-01 11:33, Julian Reschke wrote:
> On 2011-08-31 16:30, Julian Reschke wrote:
>> ...
>> See <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/160>; feedback
>> appreciated.
>> ...
>
> Applied with minor fixes in
> <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/changeset/1428>.
> ...

OK, so this in in draft 17.

In the meantime, the Chrome developers work to address this in release 
17, see <https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=56373>, and 
a bugfix for Firefox is currently being discussed 
(<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=598304>, feedback that 
would help this progress appreciated).

Best regards, Julian