Subject: New version of Memento Internet Draft

From: Herbert van de Sompel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 16:46:25 -0700

Hi,

A new version of the Memento Internet Draft is available:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandesompel-memento/

Major changes are:

* Added description about Mementos of HTTP responses with 3XX, 4XX and 5XX
status code.
* Clarified that a TimeGate must not use the "Memento-Datetime" header.
* Added text stating that it is not recommended to have an Original
Resource and its TimeGate coincide in Memento implementations because of
caching issues that may arise.

Feedback is welcome, as always.

Greetings

Herbert Van de Sompel

-- 
Herbert Van de Sompel
Digital Library Research & Prototyping
Los Alamos National Laboratory, Research Library
http://public.lanl.gov/herbertv/

==