Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 23:39:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP/1.1, part 3: Message Payload and Content Negotiation
	Author(s)       : Roy T. Fielding
                          Jim Gettys
                          Jeffrey C. Mogul
                          Henrik Frystyk
                          Larry Masinter
                          Paul J. Leach
                          Tim Berners-Lee
                          Yves Lafon
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-18.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2012-01-03

   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
   protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  HTTP has been in use by the World Wide Web global
   information initiative since 1990.  This document is Part 3 of the
   seven-part specification that defines the protocol referred to as
   "HTTP/1.1" and, taken together, obsoletes RFC 2616.

   Part 3 defines HTTP message content, metadata, and content
   negotiation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-18.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-p3-payload-18.txt