Subject: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-reschke-http-status-308-03.txt

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:48:33 +0100

FYI: this version (hopefully) addresses the feedback received during the 
Informal Last Call.

Best regards, Julian

PS: Issues list: 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-http-status-308-issues.html>, 
latest edits 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-http-status-308-latest.html>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-http-status-308-03.txt
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 12:44:55 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status Code 
308 (Permanent Redirect)
	Author(s)       : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-http-status-308-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-02-01

    This document specifies the additional HyperText Transfer Protocol
    (HTTP) Status Code 308 (Permanent Redirect).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-http-status-308-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-http-status-308-03.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt