Subject: Dale Anderson has lost touch and any casual acquaintances feel free to CC him (EOM)

From: Dale Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 00:19:11 -0800

Seriously, if that wasn't the end of the message;

And I thank the group and Mr. N kindly for having placed me in a
credited remark (I discovered it not by reviewing IETF documents but
by chance looking at results during search-engine optimization
research).

If anyone reads this and considers [email-masked] == dev/null, or
bingo=clam as we say in the F5 WebAccelerator department - hats off to
ye olde Pivia company that used to hail out of Ireland/Belfast on that
by the way - (meaning, bingo really is equatable with clam during
build verification tests in a failure case).

Drop me a line I cannot keep up on stuff like HTTP/2.0 but it has been
a real enriching experience here just chipping in and reading here and
there. Once I set up a grand formal piece of work and went through one
of the specific areas just for something to do at work that seemed
work-related.

Regards,

Dale Robert Anderson
Washington [a state amidst those united and aptly-branded (USA)]

[or warshington if you a spy posing in rural lands about my Cascadian
region, I think (to good effect, I think)].