Subject: IPRs submitted for draft-mbelshe-httpbis-spdy

From: Roberto Peon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 14:07:19 -0800

Hello all--

Just wanted to drop a note that we've submitted an IPR disclosure for
draft-mbelshe-httpbis-spdy here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1692/
The IP in question hasn't been published yet, but we hope to do so soon
after it has been published.

-=R

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:00:25 +1100

Thanks, Roberto.

On 25/02/2012, at 9:07 AM, Roberto Peon wrote:

> Hello all--
> 
> Just wanted to drop a note that we've submitted an IPR disclosure for draft-mbelshe-httpbis-spdy here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1692/
> The IP in question hasn't been published yet, but we hope to do so soon after it has been published.
> 
> -=R

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/