Subject: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-reschke-http-status-308-04.txt

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 11:59:28 +0100

Hi there,

FYI: this version addresses an issue (*) raised by Mark: the spec 
contained a copy of the UA requirements for redirects that we were 
discussing in HTTPbis issue #238.

The change I made was to remove the paragraph; whatever HTTPbis has to 
say about this needs to be in the introduction for the 3xx codes, and 
will apply automatically to 308 then.

Best regards, Julian

(*) 
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-http-status-308-04.html#rfc.issue.uaconfirm>

PS: Issues list:
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-http-status-308-issues.html>, 

latest edits
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-http-status-308-latest.html>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-http-status-308-04.txt
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 02:45:50 -0800
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title           : The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status Code 
308 (Permanent Redirect)
	Author(s)       : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-http-status-308-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-02-08

    This document specifies the additional HyperText Transfer Protocol
    (HTTP) Status Code 308 (Permanent Redirect).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-http-status-308-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reschke-http-status-308-04.txt

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt