Subject: Fwd: RFC 6585 on Additional HTTP Status Codes

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:51:33 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RFC 6585 on Additional HTTP Status Codes
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 10:49:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 6585

         Title:      Additional HTTP Status Codes
         Author:     M. Nottingham, R. Fielding
         Status:     Standards Track
         Stream:     IETF
         Date:       April 2012
         Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                     [email-masked]
         Pages:      10
         Characters: 17164
         Updates:    RFC2616

         I-D Tag:    draft-nottingham-http-new-status-04.txt

         URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6585.txt

This document specifies additional HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
status codes for a variety of common situations.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
   http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
   http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC