Subject: New version of Memento I-D

From: Herbert van de Sompel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:09:00 -0600

Hi all,

A new version of the Memento Internet Draft is available:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-vandesompel-memento-04.txt

The major changes in this version are in "Section 4: The Memento
Framework, Discovery of TimeGates and TimeMaps". The described
discovery approach is now based on the Well-Known URI [1] and Web Host
Metadata [2] RFCs.

Feedback would be very much appreciated.

Greetings

Herbert Van de Sompel, Michael Nelson, Robert Sanderson

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5785
[2] http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6415

-- 
Herbert Van de Sompel
Digital Library Research & Prototyping
Los Alamos National Laboratory, Research Library
http://public.lanl.gov/herbertv/

==