Subject: Range Specifier Registry - 404

From: Karl Dubost <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 13:46:48 -0400

In "2.1.  Range Specifier Registry" [1] of Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Range Requests, the text says:

   The registry itself is maintained at
   <http://www.iana.org/assignments/http-range-specifiers>.

which leads to a 404. 

Is it expected?

[1]: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-21#section-2.1

-- 
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/
Developer Relations, Opera Software

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 13:59:28 -0400

> In "2.1.  Range Specifier Registry" [1] of Hypertext Transfer Protocol
> (HTTP/1.1): Range Requests, the text says:
>

It's a new registry defined by this document (see Section 6.3), which
hasn't been created yet.  It will be created after the document is
approved as a Proposed Standard.

Barry