Subject: Permission to translate your page at http://skrb.org/ietf/http_errata.html

From: Jovana Milutinovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:04:12 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Jovana. I found your page extremely interesting and would 
like to spread the word for people from Ex Yugoslavia.

Here's the URL of your page: http://skrb.org/ietf/http_errata.html

Would you mind if I translate your page to Serbo-Croatian language and 
post it on our site?
My purpose is to help people from Ex Yugoslavia better understand some 
very useful information about computer science.

Some quick info about myself:
I was born in Yugoslavia, Europe. Former Yugoslavia consisted of now 
totally independent states like Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Bosnia & 
Hercezovina, Slovenia and Macedonia, which are all united by 
Serbo-Croatian language.
I'm currently studying Computer Science at the University of 
Belgrade,Serbia.

With Kind Regards,

Jovana Milutinovich
http://science.webhostinggeeks.com/
[email-masked]
Tel: +381 63 8049100

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:18:46 +0200

On 2012-10-15 10:04, Jovana Milutinovich wrote:
> ...

Jovana,

that page is seriously outdated; the actual issues list is now at 
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/report/18>.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 09:33:52 +1100

These are AFAICT automated e-mails; I've gotten several for things that don't make sense to translate. I think they're trying to get SEO advantage...

Regards,

On 16/10/2012, at 1:18 AM, Julian Reschke <[email-masked]> wrote:

> that page is seriously outdated; the actual issues list is now at <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/report/18>.
> 
> Best regards, Julian
> 
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:02:59 -0600

On 10/15/12 4:33 PM, Mark Nottingham wrote:
> These are AFAICT automated e-mails; I've gotten several for things 
> that don't make sense to translate. I think they're trying to get
> SEO advantage...

Agreed. They translated some inconsequential page on the AppsArea wiki
and proceeded to ask for a link exchange.

Peter

- -- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/