Subject: HTTPBIS WG Interim Meeting, January 30 - February 1, 2013, Tokyo

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 08:57:19 -0800

This is an announcement of an Interim Meeting for the HTTPbis WG.

The goal of the meeting is to discuss the issues against HTTP/2 [1] and 
formulate proposals to bring back to the WG.

We'll be meeting in Tokyo from January 30 - February 1, 2013. Google has 
kindly offered to host; details regarding exact location, meeting times, 
remote participation details, recommended hotels, etc. will be 
forthcoming.

If you'd like to attend, please send a note to <[email-masked]> by 15 
December 2012; we need accurate estimates for site logistics.

Regards,

1. http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/report/21

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 11:10:20 +1100

Folks,

I've started collecting logistics here:
  http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/wiki/F2F/Jan13

PLEASE send me an e-mail ASAP if you plan to come.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/