Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 14:30:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SPDY Protocol
	Author(s)       : Mike Belshe
                          Roberto Peon
                          Martin Thomson
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-00.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2012-11-28

Abstract:
   This document describes SPDY, a protocol designed for low-latency
   transport of content over the World Wide Web. SPDY introduces two
   layers of protocol.  The lower layer is a general purpose framing
   layer which can be used atop a reliable transport (likely TCP) for
   multiplexed, prioritized, and compressed data communication of many
   concurrent streams.  The upper layer of the protocol provides HTTP-
   like RFC2616 [RFC2616] semantics for compatibility with existing HTTP
   application servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/