Subject: Interim Meeting - next week

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:52:56 +1100

As a reminder, we're holding an interim meeting next week. 

The current agenda is at:
  http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2013/01/30/httpbis/agenda/agenda-interim-2013-httpbis-1
... with links to details for arrangements, etc.

We're going to attempt to provide remote access, most likely audio-only supplemented by chat. To help planning, if you're interested in participating in a substantial portion of the meeting remotely, please contact me ASAP.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 14:50:22 -0500

> ... with links to details for arrangements, etc.

I've added to the "Arrangements" wiki (
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/wiki/F2F/Jan13 ) an
"Arrival / Departure Coordination" section, where we can say what
hotel we're staying in and when our flights arrive and depart.  That
can help us coordinate transportation and/or meals and activities
before and after the meeting.

Barry