Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-02.txt

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:27:54 -0800

I get a slow but steady flow of email from people about that
451-status-code idea along the lines of “when can I use it?” So I thought I
should polish up the draft by including the suggestions from the Vancouver
WG meeting: a couple of improvements in the description of what information
should be returned in the request body with a 451.

Should this WG ever choose to take it up, I have cycles available for
editing, unless anyone else wants to.  -T

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-02.txt
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tim Bray and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status
Revision:        02
Title:           A New HTTP Status Code to Report Legal Obstacles
Creation date:   2013-01-11
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 5
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-02.txt
Status:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-02
Diff:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies an additional Hypertext Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) status code for use when resource access is denied due to
   legal demands.

The IETF Secretariat