Subject: Re: draft-snell-http-prefer-17 feedback

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 20:08:46 -0500

> How about this:
>
> OLD
> Doing so, however, results in a variety of issues affecting the
> cacheability of responses.
>
> NEW
> But any mechanism that alters the URI can have undesirable effects,
> such as when caches record the altered URI.

This, along with Julian's comments, are all the changes we've gotten
so far.  Not wanting to distract from httpbis chartered work, but
unless there are other comments now...

...I'd like James to put in a revised I-D, and then I'd like to click
the "approve" button.  Any objections to that plan?

James, there's currently a bug in the automated submission tool, so
let's wait until early next week for that to be fixed and to see if
anyone responds to this note.  Then go ahead and fire off a revised
I-D.  I'll change the document state to "Revised I-D Needed" now.

Barry

---

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 12:00:54 -0800

Done! http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-snell-http-prefer-18.txt

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 21:01:43 -0500

> Done! http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-snell-http-prefer-18.txt

And I have just marked it ready and sent a note to the Secretariat.

Barry