Subject: Status of 308 Status Code draft

From: Piotr Dobrogost <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 23:31:34 +0100

Hi!

What's the status of
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-http-status-308-07?
Is there any planned date of accepting it?

Regards
Piotr Dobrogost

---

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 23:45:06 +0100

>Is there any planned date of accepting it?

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-http-status-308/ it has
been approved for publication back in March 2012 and is currently in the
"RFC Ed Queue" state, https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/help/state/
-- 
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:[email-masked] · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Am Badedeich 7 · Telefon: +49(0)160/4415681 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
25899 Dagebüll · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/