Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-08.txt

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 10:37:52 -0700

New iteration...

  http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-08.txt

Minor updates include:

1. Capping header name length at 255 octets max
2. Minor editorial bits

An open source implementation IS available for review on github and
header-compression test integration is provided.

- James

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, May 20, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-08.txt
To: "James M. Snell" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by James M Snell and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-snell-httpbis-bohe
Revision:        08
Title:           HTTP/2.0 Discussion: Stored Header Encoding
Creation date:   2013-05-20
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 29
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-08.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-08
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-08

Abstract:
   This memo describes a proposed alternative encoding for headers that
   combines the best concepts from the proposed Delta and HeaderDiff
   options with the typed value codecs introduced by previous versions
   of this draft.

The IETF Secretariat