Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-09.txt

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 12:28:50 -0700

FYI.. updated to reflect editorial and technical feedback received..

Technical changes made to the static header table, the abnf
definition, and including header names in the total storage size.

- James

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-09.txt
To: "James M. Snell" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by James M Snell and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-snell-httpbis-bohe
Revision:        09
Title:           HTTP/2.0 Discussion: Stored Header Encoding
Creation date:   2013-06-06
Group:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 29
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-09.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-09
Diff:            http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-09

Abstract:
   This memo describes a proposed alternative encoding for headers that
   combines the best concepts from the proposed Delta and HeaderDiff
   options with the typed value codecs introduced by previous versions
   of this draft.

The IETF Secretariat