Subject: MPEG-DASH over HTTP/2.0 SPDY

From: "Christopher Mueller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:54:13 +0200

Dear all,

we have recently enabled http2/spdy support in libdash [1] which is the
official reference software of the MPEG-DASH [2] standard. Additionally, we
provide a part of our DASH dataset [3] over spdy/http2. The MPDs are already
included in the sample media player of libdash and available here [4]. 

Furthermore we are currently in the bay area attending the IEEE ICME [5]
conference and presenting a paper with a baseline evaluation of MPEG-DASH
with HTTP/1.0, HTTP/1.1 and HTTP/2.0|SPDY (best paper candidate).
Additionally, we present also a demo of libdash with CCN and SPDY on the
conference.

If you want more information don't hesitate to contact me or if you are
located at the bay area we can also take the opportunity and meet face2face
;).

[1] https://github.com/bitmovin/libdash/tree/http2

[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_Adaptive_Streaming_over_HTTP

[3] dash.itec.aau.at

[4] http://www-itec.aau.at/~cmueller/http2/MPDs/

[5] http://www.icme2013.org/

Best Regards,

Christopher Mueller | Univ. Ass. | University Klagenfurt | dash.itec.aau.at