Subject: 6.9.2 Initial Flow Control Window Size Example

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 17:03:36 -0400

For example, if the client sends 64KB immediately on connection
   establishment,

The example uses an invalid computation because the default window is "64KB
- 1"

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:28:43 -0700

> The example uses an invalid computation because the default window is "64KB

This is true if you assume that it wasn't just rounded up :)

https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/182

---

From: Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 21:34:30 +0900

> https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/182
So the correct value is 65535, right?

5.2.1. Flow Control Principles also says
"...the flow control window is 65536 bytes ...", so it should be correct
too.
This value is a bit confusing because SPDY/3 flow control uses 65536 as a
initial window size (well, it is a different protocol, so no one should not
be bothered but still.)

Best regards,
Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa