Subject: Re: HTTP Mapping editorial changes

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:50:40 -0700

Additional commits are in. These (hopefully) address all the feedback
Martin provided and generally improve the coverage of headers.
Obviously there is still work to do here, but this ought to be enough
to get the implementation draft done.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Martin Thomson
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> James has prepared a fairly large rework of the HTTP Mapping section
> of the HTTP/2.0 draft.  This needs a little cleanup, which he has
> committed to provide on Monday.
>
> I've committed to providing -04 by Thursday next week.  This will be
> the first implementation draft.  James' edits look good to me, modulo
> some comments so I intend to take them and make this branch into -04.
>
> That wont give people a lot of time to review James' changes, so if
> you want a head start, head over to github and review James' edits:
>
> https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/pull/151/files
>
> ... and the other layering TF changes:
>
> http://http2.github.io/http2-spec/layering.html
>