Subject: Public node-http2 server

From: Gábor Molnár <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 01:01:12 +0200

Just a quick announcement: to make testing with the
node-http2<https://github.com/molnarg/node-http2>server implementation
easier, I set up a public server here:
https://gabor.molnar.es:8080/ It serves up the same static content that is
available on the same server under port 80.

It currently uses NPN negotiation (ALPN and Upgrade not available yet), and
can fall back to simple HTTPS if the client does not support HTTP/2. It
works with the node-http2 example client, but I did not do any interop.
testing yet, so expect problems when connecting with your client :) I will
try to keep it up to date (in sync with the node-http2 git repo), and maybe
add publicly available debug logs in the near future. Please contact me
with any testing experience!

  Gábor

---

From: Fred Akalin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 10:02:46 +0200

Your site uncovered a few bugs in Chrome's implementation having to do with
zero-payload header frames (which don't happen in SPDY). After fixing
those, it works beautifully!

This site makes for a good stress test as it kicks off a bunch of streams.
Also attached network log in case anyone wants to peruse.

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 1:01 AM, Gábor Molnár <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Just a quick announcement: to make testing with the node-http2<https://github.com/molnarg/node-http2>server implementation easier, I set up a public server here:
> https://gabor.molnar.es:8080/ It serves up the same static content that
> is available on the same server under port 80.
>
> It currently uses NPN negotiation (ALPN and Upgrade not available yet),
> and can fall back to simple HTTPS if the client does not support HTTP/2. It