Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 14:30:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HPACK
	Author(s)       : Roberto Peon
                          Herve Ruellan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-08-21

Abstract:
   This document describes HPACK, a format adapted to efficiently
   represent HTTP headers in the context of HTTP/2.0.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Roberto Peon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 15:00:42 -0700

This draft includes changes discussed in the interim meeting in Hamburg as
well as a few editorial changes focusing on how integers are encoded.
I would have liked to remove any reference to UTF-8 in this draft, but I
wasn't sure if it had been discussed enough.

-=R

---

From: Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 21:21:33 +0900

Hi,

I was wondering what happens if the entry in the reference set is removed
from header table. In that case, the entry is also removed from the
reference set automatically?

Also if the entry in the reference set is substituted in the header table,
the old entry in the reference set is first removed and new entry is added
to the reference set?

Best regards,

Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa