Subject: New HPACK draft out (-03)

From: Roberto Peon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:33:42 -0700

This draft fixes a serious omission in the new header encoding algorithm
(which is the reason the draft was produced).
The draft also includes a fair number of editorial changes.

-=R

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:47:58 -0700

> The draft also includes a fair number of editorial changes.

Is this version incompatible with -02 in any way?  What do you expect
people to implement for the interop tests we've planned for the next
interim meeting?

---

From: Roberto Peon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:50:33 -0700

This version is not incompatible with version 02 in any way, except for the
bug where the integer encoding was expressed incorrectly.
The encoding example was correct, and the end-result for integer encoding
is the same as -01, so integer encoding hasn't changed (or wasn't intended
to) in any of the drafts.

ALL of the changes here, with the exception of the bug fix (a previous
editorial change gone wrong, and now fixed) are editorial.