Subject: https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/wiki/Advice

From: William Chan (陈智昌) <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 23:18:07 -0700

After we noted a common bug that many HTTP/2 implementations make, we
decided to start a wiki for advice for implementers. Check it out at
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/wiki/Advice and add more content there
if you run into any other gotchas that might not deserve a place in the
spec proper.

---

From: cowwoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 02:44:39 -0400

On 16/10/2013 2:18 AM, William Chan (陈智昌) wrote:
> https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/wiki/Advice and add more content 
> there if you run into any other gotchas that might not deserve a place 
> in the spec proper.

One thing I found useful in documents such as 
http://hgbook.red-bean.com/read/mercurial-in-daily-use.html is that the 
normative document links back to user-populated comments (similar to a 
wiki). One thing you might want to explore is linking from various 
sections of the spec to specific sections in the Wiki.

Gili