Subject: Frame Type 8

From: Salvatore Loreto <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 18:41:47 +0300

Frame Type 8 is currently undefined in 06 draft.

are we going to renumber the Frame type in the future ?

br
/Salvatore

www.sloreto.com

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 17:42:14 +0100

> are we going to renumber the Frame type in the future ?

I was personally resisting renumbering in order not to break existing 
implementations. If framing changes drastically, we can renumber frames...

---

From: William Chan (陈智昌) <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 13:40:16 -0700

Exactly. We're going to have a single day where we renumber everything. We
don't want to keep renumbering, because that's a PITA for draft
implementations already in deployment which need to interoperate with
different draft versions.