Subject: Cacheable status codes

From: cowwoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 10:07:59 -0400

Hi,

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-24#section-3 
reads "has a status code that is defined as cacheable (see Section 4.2.2 
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-24#section-4.2.2>)" 
but section 4.2.2 does not define which status codes are cacheable. If 
you flip back to rev 21 of this document, the same paragraph used to 
point at 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-21#section-4.1.2 
which did list the status codes.

Is this a documentation bug?

Thanks,
Gili

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 16:22:22 +0200

> Is this a documentation bug?

Potentially.

Mark: it appears this happened with 
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/changeset/2179>.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:12:00 +1100

Fixed in <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/changeset/2431>.

Thanks,

On 12/10/2013, at 1:22 AM, Julian Reschke <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Mark: it appears this happened with <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/changeset/2179>.
> 
> Best regards, Julian

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: cowwoc <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:07:38 -0400

Hi Mark,

     I'd like to bring 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2013OctDec/0295.html to 
your attention (since it's related).

Thanks,
Gili