Subject: Http 2

From: Vlad Avdeev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 21:31:10 +0000

It's bad.

it can be

GET /default.htm HTTP/1.2 Host: server.example.com GET /image.gif GET
/style.css GET /image2.jpg /n/n

or

GET /default.htm HTTP/1.2 EMBEDDED Host: server.example.com /n/n

second form is optional, server should respond if it's not supported

the server will send requested web page and all resources needed embedded,
then HTML should be modified, it should contain a header with a list of
embedded images that are loaded when page already onscreen. but the html
already support embedding objects/images.

there is no problem now with http 1.1

it is already support gzip.

making simultaneous streams will slow down web server becaouse it's faster
to read and send full file one after another then sending chunks in data
streams.

The method OWNER should be added. it will answer a list of contacts.
somthing like :

OWNER { name: Jonn Smith

address: Lake street 5, California, Los Angeles passport number: 87687688

phone: 019879879 fax: 018768768 e-mail: [email-masked]

}

ADMINISTRATOR {

.......... }

TECHNICAL {

}

MEDIA {

}

ABUSE {

}

FEEDBACK {

}

SIGNATURE {

pgp: rsa: }

Then web browsers will be modified to show this information by a press of a
button.

DHCP protocol should be modified to provide default SMTP server. Windows OS
will put this information in the registry.

There will be an easy way to write feedback and contact stuff. It's ugly to
search contact information on web pages and there are crazy web forms with
captcha's.

DNS record SOA should be expanded same way.