Subject: Fwd: [httpbis] #525: Gen-ART Last Call review draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-25

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 21:31:17 +0100

(FYI)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [httpbis] #525: Gen-ART Last Call review 
draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-25
Resent-To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 16:53:37 -0000
From: httpbis <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]

#525: Gen-ART Last Call review draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-25
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-
   [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
      Type:  design       |     Status:  new
  Priority:  normal       |  Milestone:  unassigned
Component:               |   Severity:  In IETF LC
   p4-conditional         |     Origin:  http://www.ietf.org/mail-
  Keywords:               |  archive/web/gen-art/current/msg09376.html
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
  Document: draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional-25

  Reviewer: Meral Shirazipour

  Review Date: 2013-11-18/2013-12-02

  IETF LC End Date: End of November (special deadline)

  IESG Telechat date: 2013-12-19

  Summary:

  This draft is almost ready to be published as Proposed Standard but I have
  some comments.

  Major issues:

  none

  Minor issues:

  none

  Nits/editorial comments:

  Part 4 of:

  draft-ietf-httpbis-p1-messaging (82 pages)

  draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics (98 pages)

  *draft-ietf-httpbis-p4-conditional (27 pages)

  draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range (24 pages)

  draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache (41 pages)

  draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth (18 pages)

  draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations (7 pages)

  draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations (5 pages)

  -[Page 4], Introduction, it would make the draft clearer if we give 1-2
  every day examples of when conditions are used/useful.

  -[Page 10], "filesystem"---->"file system"

  -General comment: since mostly used with caching, why not considered
  merging with part 6?

  - [Page 22], Security section, as mentioned in my other reviews, would it
  be better to have a separate draft to discuss all security issues related
  to HTTP?

  Best Regards,

  Meral

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/ticket/525>
httpbis <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/>