Subject: draft-ietf-httpbis-method-registrations - missing Secure method

From: Amos Jeffries <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 22:35:38 +1300

FYI: RFC 2660 defines a "Secure" method which is omitted from the
current registry seeding list.

see https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2660#section-2.2

Amos

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 10:46:13 +0100

> see https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2660#section-2.2

As far as I can tell, this is something that is part of a protocol 
similar to HTTP, but not HTTP. Not sure whether it should be in the 
registry.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 09:01:24 -0800

>> current registry seeding list.
...
> As far as I can tell, this is something that is part of a protocol similar
> to HTTP, but not HTTP. Not sure whether it should be in the registry.

Yeah, probably not by my reading.