Subject: working on HPACK test case

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 08:44:36 +0900

Hi

Just announcement.

We gathering hpack encode/decode test case while working on hpack
implementation.

https://github.com/Jxck/hpack-test-case

this repository has pair of raw http header and hpack encoded hexdump in
several implementation (currently, go-hpack, haskell-http2, nghttp2 and
node-http2-hpack)

we use this for testing our encoder / decoder among each implementation.

If you implementing encoder / decoder of hpack, these test case will help
you. see more detail in readme.

thanks.

Jxck

---

From: Adrian Cole <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 16:28:06 -0800

Very cool.  Thanks!

-A

---

From: Jeff Pinner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 19:43:49 -0800

On another note,

Twitter has open sourced a java version of HPACK under the apache licesnse
at https://github.com/twitter/hpack (a c version is coming soon). So for
those of you working on your own implementations who are allowed to look at
open source code, feel free to test interop of the compression software
independently from the rest of HTTP/2. It reads test cases that are in a
similar json format.

For those of you who are not allowed to look at open source code, and have
working http-draft-09/2.0 clients, the implementation is also live on
twitter.com.

Happy Interop!