Subject: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-zhu-httpbis-http2-protocol-layering-00.txt

From: Wenbo Zhu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 10:26:11 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 10:16 AM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-httpbis-http2-protocol-layering-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : Protocol Layering in HTTP/2
        Authors      : Wenbo Zhu
                           Takeshi Yoshino
                           Roberto Peon
        Filename    : draft-zhu-httpbis-http2-protocol-layering-00.txt
        Pages        : 8
        Date           : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses requirements that will allow HTTP/2 to be
   used as a generic transport for use cases beyond the basic HTTP/1.1
   request-response messaging.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-httpbis-http2-protocol-layering/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-httpbis-http2-protocol-layering-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt