Subject: Process? Was: Header Table and Static Table Indicies Switched

From: Greg Wilkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 10:05:49 +1000

On 3 August 2014 06:37, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> My point was that finger pointing or standing on process doesn't
> really help.
>

I am not disputing the ability for us to engage in a debate (even though it
has already been had - I can't  really object to that as I'm completely
guilty of that on many other fronts).

I'm objecting to the suggestion that the draft is reverted in the draft
BEFORE we have the re-run of the debate.

I think it was a valid question to raise and I'm a bit amazed that
considering I've also been spending my weekend re-running the numbers to
try to "resolved with facts", that the finger has been pointed at me for
"finger pointing", "recriminating" and "standing on process"!     If you
can't see the error of process here, then no wonder there have been
conspiracy theories published in this WG about how it is all controlled by
a select few and the rest of us can be damned!

-- 
Greg Wilkins <[email-masked]>
http://eclipse.org/jetty HTTP, SPDY, Websocket server and client that scales
http://www.webtide.com  advice and support for jetty and cometd.