Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:41:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Hypertext Transfer Protocol Status Code 308 (Permanent Redirect)
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-08-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies the additional Hypertext Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) status code 308 (Permanent Redirect).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/