Subject: Hawaii meeting

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:44:49 +1000

Scheduling is open for Hawaii. Possible topics so far:

* HTTP/2 (with any luck, we'll be out of IETF LC by then; regardless, we may have issues to discuss)
* Alt-Svc (hopefully well into WGLC by then?)
* OppSec (same)
* The newly adopted Tunnel-Protocol header field
* Other new drafts may emerge, as discussed in Toronto

Any other topics? And, do people agree we have enough to do to justify a meeting (we have no plans for interims at the moment)?

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 08:48:26 -0400

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 1:44 AM, Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Any other topics? And, do people agree we have enough to do to justify a
> meeting (we have no plans for interims at the moment)?

Mark - I think your list of topics is good. We should assume we'll have
last call and testing experiences to share and debate resolutions to. If we
wait until we are sure what is on that list in order to schedule a meet up,
it just pushes things out further.