Subject: No link to hpack-09 in some hpack draft pages

From: "Yi, EungJun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 17:00:35 +0900

Hello.

These pages does not contain a link to
draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-09 in the "Versions" list on the top
of the pages:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-02
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-03
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-04
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-05
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-06
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-07

I think they should have the link.

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 10:16:37 +0200

On 2014-10-15 10:00, Yi, EungJun wrote:
> draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-09 in the "Versions" list on the
> top of the pages:
>

Internet Drafts do not have these kinds of links. They are added by the 
plaintext-to-HTML converter ("rfcmarkup") running on tools.ietf.org. You 
need to report the problem over there.

Best regards, Julian

---

From: "Yi, EungJun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 19:00:02 +0900

Thanks, I'll report it there.