Subject: Re: PSA: Chromium ramping up h2-14 support.

From: Bence Béky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 16:32:43 -0500

Hello h2-ers,

This is a gentle reminder that Chrome HTTP/2 rollout is on schedule.
Recently h2-14 has been enabled for a small fraction of Stable channel
users, and I expect to increase this fraction in the coming weeks.
Most Beta users are already running with h2-14 support.  (Note that
currently these release channels do not support drafts more recent
than 14.)  I hope you are all ready for increased HTTP/2 traffic on
your servers.  As usual, please feel free to write to the
[email-masked] public mailing list or directly to me should you
have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Bence Béky

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 1:38 PM, Bence Béky <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We are planning to ramp up h2-14 support in Chromium accross different
> channels, which will potentially result in increased h2-14 traffic for
> webservers.  Chromium has been supporting HTTP/2 draft-14 in
> randomized trials on the Canary (nightly) and Dev (weekly) channels
> for some time.  We are planning to gradually enable it for all Beta
> users in a few weeks, with the intention to eventually turn it on by
> default for the next Stable release.
>
> Please write to [email-masked] with questions or concerns.  In
> case of an interop issue, we can temporarily disable h2-14 support
> remotely for users on a short notice.  Thank you,
>
> Bence Béky