Subject: Fwd: RFC 7538 on The Hypertext Transfer Protocol Status Code 308 (Permanent Redirect)

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 23:44:57 +0200

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: RFC 7538 on The Hypertext Transfer Protocol Status Code 308 
(Permanent Redirect)
Date: Mon,  6 Apr 2015 13:45:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

         RFC 7538

         Title:      The Hypertext Transfer Protocol Status
                     Code 308 (Permanent Redirect)
         Author:     J. Reschke
         Status:     Standards Track
         Stream:     IETF
         Date:       April 2015
         Mailbox:    [email-masked]
         Pages:      6
         Characters: 11189
         Obsoletes:  RFC 7238

         I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-03.txt

         URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7538

This document specifies the additional Hypertext Transfer Protocol
(HTTP) status code 308 (Permanent Redirect).

This document is a product of the HyperText Transfer Protocol Working 
Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
   https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 11:36:48 +1000

\o/

Good work, Julian, and thanks everyone for contributing.

> On 7 Apr 2015, at 7:44 am, Julian Reschke <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Subject: RFC 7538 on The Hypertext Transfer Protocol Status Code 308 (Permanent Redirect)
> This document is a product of the HyperText Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/