Subject: Re: HTTP/2 in Apache Traffic Server (proxy server / cache)

From: Cory Benfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 09:09:04 +0100

On 1 April 2015 at 05:15, Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]> wrote:
> What I’d like to do is switch the “draft support” column to “advertised version(s)”, but that would mean everyone would need to fill out their implementation status again — anyone mind?

Fine by me.

---

From: "Simpson, Robby (GE Energy Management)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 17:55:36 +0000

On 4/1/15, 12:15 AM, "Mark Nottingham" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>I’m neutral on alphabetical order; people can search for a specific
>implementation in the table easily.

I'm fine with alphabetical.  Seems more "fair" - as I've seen inserting at
top, bottom, etc.

>What I’d like to do is switch the “draft support” column to “advertised
>version(s)”, but that would mean everyone would need to fill out their
>implementation status again — anyone mind?

wfm

---

From: Stefan Eissing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 20:55:28 +0200

Considering a rename to "AAAmod_h2" in the spirit of the day...

> Am 01.04.2015 um 19:55 schrieb Simpson, Robby (GE Energy Management) <[email-masked]>:
>