Subject: First cut at an agenda for Prague

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:57:40 +1000

… is up at:
  https://github.com/httpwg/wg-materials/blob/gh-pages/ietf93/agenda.md

Comments/suggestions welcome.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Martin J. Dürst <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 17:52:57 +0900

>    https://github.com/httpwg/wg-materials/blob/gh-pages/ietf93/agenda.md

It would be very good to have the agenda inline like in the old days. 
That would save almost everybody a roundtrip from the MUA to the browser 
and back. Of course that doesn't exclude giving the URI to the github 
for those with pull requests.

Thanks,   Martin.

> .

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 19:12:06 +1000

Martin,

I don't include it inline because when I have in the past, confused people have referred to the stale version they have, rather than the most current.

Cheers,

> On 23 Jun 2015, at 6:52 pm, Martin J. Dürst <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> It would be very good to have the agenda inline like in the old days. That would save almost everybody a roundtrip from the MUA to the browser and back. Of course that doesn't exclude giving the URI to the github for those with pull requests.
> 
> Thanks,   Martin.
> 
>>