Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:49:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The ALPN HTTP Header Field
        Authors         : Andrew Hutton
                          Justin Uberti
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-06-11

Abstract:
   This specification allows HTTP CONNECT requests to indicate what
   protocol is intended to be used within the tunnel once established,
   using the ALPN header field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-tunnel-protocol-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/