Subject: [OT] thanks

From: Matthew Kerwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 10:13:06 +1000

Hi folks,

A couple of years ago I saw Mark give a talk about the then-in-development
HTTP/2 protocol, with a pointer to this working group. I signed up,
followed along for a bit, and joined in when I felt like I had something to
contribute.

Over the years I've seen a lot of conversations, at a lot of levels,
involving a lot of participants, and no matter how strong the opinions or
empassioned the debate people have always kept the talk courteous and
professional, with discussion mostly on-point and decision-making focused
on technical merits. As my first impression of the IETF, it's certainly
been a good and lasting one.

So, I wanted to express my thanks to the "senior" folk (especially Mark as
chair) for setting the tone and keeping things smooth, and to everyone on
the list for taking part. It has been a pleasure (so far.)

Cheers
-- 
  Matthew Kerwin
  http://matthew.kerwin.net.au/