Subject: SEARCH

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 06:40:35 -0700

Julien and Ashok: Well, it should be painfully obvious at this point that
I'm simply not going to be able to find the time to work on this draft
further, as much as I'd like to. There have just been too many other
projects taking up that time.

The source for the draft is in github. You're both more than welcome to
keep iterating on it. I just ask that you please keep my name on as one of
the coauthors.

- James

---

From: Phil Hunt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 15:51:18 +0200

James,

Thanks for putting the initial draft together!

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com
[email-masked]

> On Jul 21, 2015, at 3:40 PM, James M Snell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Julien and Ashok: Well, it should be painfully obvious at this point that I'm simply not going to be able to find the time to work on this draft further, as much as I'd like to. There have just been too many other projects taking up that time.
> 
> The source for the draft is in github. You're both more than welcome to keep iterating on it. I just ask that you please keep my name on as one of the coauthors.
> 
> - James

---

From: Ashok Malhotra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 11:31:02 -0400

OK.  We can take it from here.
Julian, Phil after you debrief us on what went on at the IETF mtg
we can discuss how to move forward.
Thanks for the good work, James!
All the best, Ashok