Subject: draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-02, example on 3. 451 Unavailable For Legal Reasons

From: Kari Hurtta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 03:54:33 +0000

An HTTP Status Code to Report Legal Obstacles
draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-02
August 31, 2015

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-02

On

3. 451 Unavailable For Legal Reasons
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-02#section-3

there is an example.

Next chapter

4. Identifying Blocking Entities
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-02#section-4

introduces "Link" HTTP header field for that.

Should previous example also include that "Link" header field or is it
too early?

Otherwise the example do not fulfill that "SHOULD" -requirement.

/ Kari Hurtta
( not member of the mailing list)