Subject: RFC 7615 on HTTP Authentication-Info and Proxy-Authentication-Info Response Header Fields

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:38:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7615

        Title:      HTTP Authentication-Info and Proxy-Authentication-Info Response 
                    Header Fields 
        Author:     J. Reschke
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 12239
        Obsoletes:  RFC 2617

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7615

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7615

This specification defines the "Authentication-Info" and "Proxy-
Authentication-Info" response header fields for use in Hypertext
Transfer Protocol (HTTP) authentication schemes that need to return
information once the client's authentication credentials have been
accepted.

This document is a product of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC