Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-04.txt> (An HTTP Status Code to Report Legal Obstacles) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:31:46 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Hypertext Transfer Protocol WG
(httpbis) to consider the following document:
- 'An HTTP Status Code to Report Legal Obstacles'
  <draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-04.txt> as Proposed
Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-12-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) status
   code for use when resource access is denied as a consequence of legal
   demands.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTPBIS working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at [1].

   Working Group information can be found at [2] and [3]; source code
   and issues list for this draft can be found at [4].

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.