Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 01:37:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Alternative Services
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Patrick McManus
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-11-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies "alternative services" for HTTP, which allow
   an origin's resources to be authoritatively available at a separate
   network location, possibly accessed with a different protocol
   configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 13:21:09 +1100

Our issues list for this draft is empty, and we've discussed it quite a bit, so I think this is ready for WGLC.

Please have a careful read of the draft below (paying particular attention to the resolution of the most recent issues: <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-09#appendix-A.10>) and raise any remaining issues (either on the issues list or here). 

Statements of support / implementation are also welcome.

WGLC will end on 4 December 2015.

Cheers,

> On 17 Nov 2015, at 8:37 pm, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/