Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 22:30:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Encrypted Content-Encoding for HTTP
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-12-22

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a content-coding for HTTP that allows message
   payloads to be encrypted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/