Subject: Joel Jaeggli's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Joel Jaeggli" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 05:54:55 +0000

Joel Jaeggli has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the dicussion has run to the end of it natural course and
touching it further will likely make it worse not better. so despite any
misgivings I might have I think it should probably go forward without any
changes to the current text respecting definitions of legally
restricted.

Fred Baker did the opsdir review, I am pleased to see that we are
congruent.