Subject: Re: Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 09:50:27 -0500

> Why do we have this sentence?
>
>    Feedback should occur on the [email-masked] mailing list.

That's already in the author's working update (to remove it).  I
didn't think it was a priority update, and suggested that he wait to
see if there were more things to do.

Barry

---

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 09:43:58 +0000

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

What sort of feedback is expected, if this becomes an RFC?