Subject: RE: Brief History of Web Sessions (95/96)

From: "Dave Wain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 11:22:45 -0000

It's merely the correct history of web sessions. I know
certain large organisations don't like the fact that I was
years ahead.

Maybe that's why they've been trying to bury me ever
since. As for my resume, it's nice that you care.

DW

Note: This message is private and confidential and hence
must be received without interception or distortion by the
intended recipients only. Permission to use the information
explicitly must come from the sender (and recipients).

My personal web site and alternate contact details are at:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dave.wain/.

---

From: Ryan Hamilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 19:28:37 -0800

Who do you think is trying to bury you, and what does that have to do with
this IETF working group?

---

From: Amos Jeffries <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 14:44:13 +1300

> Who do you think is trying to bury you, and what does that have to do with

DW seems to be doing a good job of burying himself. As others noted,
every post is starting a new thread. I also notice he seems most of the
time to ignore all replies to his posts. The new-thread posts which do
seem to be replies are titled entirely differently to the thread they
are apparently replying to.

Either way its a lot of bother to figure out what the message means. Not
something any reasonably busy person would do. So ignoring is the norm.

Then there is the copyright claims...

AYJ