Subject: Re: Brief History of Web Sessions (95/96)

From: "Dave Wain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 00:43:17 -0000

I agree, the safety of email integrity it not a subject for W3,
except that web mail should record the client IP address in
the SMTP properties header (c.f. SMTP audit trails).

But it's funny how various people dismiss intellectual
property such as Web Sessions and Domain Validation
as for the good of the masses.

DW

Note: This message is private and confidential and hence
must be received without interception or distortion by the
intended recipients only. Permission to use the information
explicitly must come from the sender (and recipients).

My personal web site and alternate contact details are at:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dave.wain/.

---

From: Willy Tarreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 01:57:06 +0100

> as for the good of the masses.

Dave, nobody understand what you're talking about nor who you
are talking to. Your e-mails don't follow a thread, they come out
of nowhere and each of them comes up with a new concept. Please
either try to communicate normally, make efforts to ensure there
are at least a few people who understand you and avoid off-topic
subjects like this. Otherwise maybe spend your time on another
mailing list.

Thanks,
willy