Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-first-party-cookies-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 06:08:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Same-site Cookies
        Authors         : Mike West
                          Mark Goodwin
	Filename        : draft-west-first-party-cookies-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-01-25

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC6265 by defining a "SameSite" attribute
   which allows servers to assert that a cookie ought not to be sent
   along with cross-site requests.  This assertion allows user agents to
   mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage, and provides
   some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-first-party-cookies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-first-party-cookies-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-west-first-party-cookies-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/