Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-httpbis-origin-frame-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 20:41:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The ORIGIN HTTP/2 Frame
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Erik Nygren
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-httpbis-origin-frame-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-01-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies the ORIGIN frame for HTTP/2, to indicate what
   origins are available on a given connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-httpbis-origin-frame/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-httpbis-origin-frame-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-httpbis-origin-frame-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/