Subject: HTTP/2 as a possible technology for the hackathon to work on

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 14:02:17 -0500

As we plan the hackathon <https://www.ietf.org/hackathon/> for the
Buenos Aires meeting, we're looking at what technologies this
hackathon should focus on.  HTTP/2 came to mind for me.  Does the
httpbis working group think that'd be a good idea?  Would any of you
like to work with us as technology "champions" to help make it happen?

Barry, 2016 Hackathon co-chair

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 10:33:57 +1100

Hi Barry,

Great question. There are a lot of drafts / proto-drafts that people are talking about for H2 extensions (e.g., cache-digest, origin-frame), prototyping them would be really interesting.

I think the question is who's going to be there. I will, but won't be showing up until Sunday...

Cheers,

> On 5 Feb 2016, at 6:02 am, Barry Leiba <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/