Subject: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC7540 (4646)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 01:14:03 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC7540,
"Hypertext Transfer Protocol Version 2 (HTTP/2)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=7540&eid=4646

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Jessie Liu <[email-masked]>

Section: 0.3

Original Text
-------------
Copyright Notice

   Copyright (c) 2015 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
   document authors.  All rights reserved.

   This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
   Provisions Relating to IETF Documents
   (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
   publication of this document.  Please review these documents
   carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with respect
   to this document.  Code Components extracted from this document must
   include Simplified BSD License text as described in Section 4.e of
   the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided without warranty as
   described in the Simplified BSD License.

Corrected Text
--------------
Please correct the link of Section 4.e.

Notes
-----
Section 4.e links to Section 4 in this document, while there is no description about BSD License text.

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC7540 (draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-17)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Hypertext Transfer Protocol Version 2 (HTTP/2)
Publication Date    : May 2015
Author(s)           : M. Belshe, R. Peon, M. Thomson, Ed.
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis APP
Area                : Applications
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 19:30:12 +1100

> Please correct the link of Section 4.e.

Actually, this one wins the most reported erratum award.

This is problem with the tool that decorates the text of RFCs with
hyperlinks, not the text.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 10:28:13 -0400

RFC Editor: Please remove this errata report, as it is reporting an
error from the http rendering tool at tools.ietf.org, not the RFC text
at rfc-editor.org.

Thanks,
Barry