Subject: [Errata Verified] RFC7233 (4707)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 07:41:55 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been verified for RFC7233,
"Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Range Requests". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=7233&eid=4707

--------------------------------------
Status: Verified
Type: Editorial

Reported by: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2016-06-09
Verified by: Alexey Melnikov (IESG)

Section: Appendix C

Original Text
-------------
The following core rules are included by reference, as defined in
Appendix B.1 of [RFC5234]: ALPHA (letters), CR (carriage return),
CRLF (CR LF), CTL (controls), DIGIT (decimal 0-9), DQUOTE (double
quote), HEXDIG (hexadecimal 0-9/A-F/a-f), LF (line feed), OCTET (any
8-bit sequence of data), SP (space), and VCHAR (any visible US-ASCII
character).

Corrected Text
--------------
The following core rules are included by reference, as defined in
Appendix B.1 of [RFC5234]: ALPHA (letters), CHAR (single character),
CR (carriage return),
CRLF (CR LF), CTL (controls), DIGIT (decimal 0-9), DQUOTE (double
quote), HEXDIG (hexadecimal 0-9/A-F/a-f), LF (line feed), OCTET (any
8-bit sequence of data), SP (space), and VCHAR (any visible US-ASCII
character).

Notes
-----
CHAR is used in Section 4.2 but not mentioned here.

--------------------------------------
RFC7233 (draft-ietf-httpbis-p5-range-26)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Range Requests
Publication Date    : June 2014
Author(s)           : R. Fielding, Ed., Y. Lafon, Ed., J. Reschke, Ed.
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis APP
Area                : Applications
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG