Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-jfv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 08:47:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : A JSON Encoding for HTTP Header Field Values
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-jfv-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document establishes a convention for use of JSON-encoded field
   values in HTTP header fields.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTPBIS working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/>.

   Working Group information can be found at <http://httpwg.github.io/>;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   <https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions>.

   The changes in this draft are summarized in Appendix A.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-jfv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-jfv-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-jfv-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/