Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc5987bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 13:24:50 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Indicating Character Encoding and Language for HTTP Header Field Parameters
    Author(s)     : J. Reschke
    Filename      : draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc5987bis
    Pages         : 15 
    Date          : 2016-07-08 
    
   By default, header field values in Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
   messages cannot directly carry characters outside the US-ASCII coded
   character set.  RFC 2231 defines an encoding mechanism for use in
   Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) headers.  This document
   specifies an encoding suitable for use in HTTP header fields that is
   compatible with a profile of the encoding defined in RFC 2231.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc5987bis-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.