Subject: Re: Call for Adoption: Two More Cookie Drafts / RFC6265bis status

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 15:00:52 -0400

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 4:16 AM, Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]> wrote:

>
> That leaves the following two drafts for consideration:
>
> * Cookie Priorities - <
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-cookie-priority>
> * EAT Cookies - <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-omnomnom>
>
>
In Berlin Mark sought a sense of the room on adopting these two drafts. You
can find the minutes of the discussion at
https://github.com/httpwg/wg-materials/blob/gh-pages/ietf96/minutes.md#cookie-priorities
and
https://github.com/httpwg/wg-materials/blob/gh-pages/ietf96/minutes.md#expiring-aggressively-those-http-cookies-eat-cookies

The sense of the room was:

    1] do not adopt draft-west-cookie-priority
    2] adpot draft-thomson-http-omnomnom

This email is meant to confirm that on the mailing list. Please send any
comments you have that should be addressed before adoption (realizing that
adopted documents aren't meant to be already complete - this is just
adoption.)

-Patrick