Subject: ORIGIN frame - Origin Sets

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 17:27:45 +1000

We've had a few discussions about making the ORIGIN frame more flexible, so that it's useful if we eventually allow certificates to be added to a connection.

I've taken a stab at this in the latest editors' draft:
  http://httpwg.org/http-extensions/origin-frame.html
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/f8803f06c92efe20e1

Feedback most appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 19:32:27 +1000

I put a bunch of editorial stuff in as github comments.  The
macro-comment here is that this is a good direction, it just needs a
little more work :)

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 16:45:27 +1000

Incorporated, thanks.

> On 18 Aug 2016, at 7:32 PM, Martin Thomson <[email-masked]> wrote:
>