Subject: Fwd: Multipath TCP at the IETF'97 Hackathon and the httpbis WG

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 15:29:28 -0400

HTTP-folks - please see below about a Multipath Hackathon effort in Seoul
that you might want to have your HTTP implementation participate in or find
out more about!

-Patrick

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>

During the next IETF meeting in Seoul, we organise a hackathon to allow
application developers to learn how they could use the new enhanced socket
API for Multipath TCP that is being discussed within the Multipath TCP
working group. We believe that this socket API will enable application
developers to efficiently control how their applications could interact
with Multipath TCP. Some ideas about this API are already documented in

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hesmans-mptcp-socket-00

and

https://irtf.org/anrw/2016/anrw16-final16.pdf

We will release the Linux kernel patches for this enhanced socket API in
the coming week [..]

https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/97hackathon

Best regards and thanks again for your help,

Olivier Bonaventure