Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:12:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : Opportunistic Security for HTTP
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes how "http" URIs can be accessed using
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) to mitigate pervasive monitoring
   attacks.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/ .

   Working Group information can be found at http://httpwg.github.io/ ;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/opp-sec .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/