Subject: WebSocket HTTP2

From: Volodymyr Matvienko <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 16:19:58 +0000

Hello, I working on my high performance server that operating on http/2 layer and I really need support of such things like xhr or websocket over http/2.

I'm developer, I can think and my hands grow from the right place.

How can I help you to do faster standards for ws over http/2?

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 08:16:09 -0600

Hi - thanks for writing. At this stage I would suggest the best path would
be to participate in the discussions already happening on list and doing
your best to relate them to the individual drafts in this space. Even
summarizing areas of agreement and controversy is a useful contribution to
help focus the conversation and of course experience with code around
proposals is always a powerful comment. When we meet at the next IETF in
november we will make websockets part of the discussion - to try and get a
sense of whether people want to adopt that as a working group task going
forward. There has been mild interest in the past, but it does seem to be
gaining significant interest lately. You can participate in that remotely
via meetecho or in person, and of course actual determinations would be
made via mailing list not as part of the meeting.

hth
-Patrick

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 10:19 AM, Volodymyr Matvienko <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hello, I working on my high performance server that operating on http/2
> layer and I really need support of such things like xhr or websocket over
> http/2.
>