Subject: draft-ietf-httpbis-encryption-encoding-03 in Java

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 19:19:04 +0200

Hi there,

has anybody tried yet to implement the aesgcm content coding in Java?

I started with a simple test to verify the first example. From a quick 
glance, JDK8 seems to have everything needed, but I'm stuck with the 
padding parameter used to get the Cipher instance (source: 
<https://gist.github.com/reschke/46659c912b426dffeac41d9a21421c95>).

Best regards, Julian

---

From: Julian Reschke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 14:50:51 +0200

> <https://gist.github.com/reschke/46659c912b426dffeac41d9a21421c95>).

OK, with a lot of help from Thomas Maslen I have brought the sample code 
to the point where it can process the two example messages from the 
decoding spec.

See <https://gist.github.com/reschke/46659c912b426dffeac41d9a21421c95>.

(This definitively needs more test data, though)

Best regards, Julian