Subject: Op-sec simplification

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 12:04:25 +1100

In the spirit of continuing simplification, here's a PR on the
opportunistic security draft:

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/254

The main changes:

 - the .well-known resource is a flat list of origins
 - the client only needs to acquire a .wk from the secured server
 - the draft explicitly allows HTTP/1.1

As before, I apologize for short notice, but I plan to merge this
fairly soon and submit a draft revision.  Thanks to the magic of git,
any mistakes I've made - either in reading where consensus was headed,
or in editing - can be reverted easily.

---

From: Patrick McManus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 17:38:11 -0400

[implementor hat]

this is good. thanks for driving it to the finish line. let's see if we can
cross it this time :)